Environment and Natural Resources Sectorial Program
This program consists of five objectives with their respective strategies and lines of action:
- Promote and facilitate sustained and sustainable low-carbon growth with fairness and socially inclusive actions.
- Increase resilience to climate change effects, and reduce emissions of greenhouse gases.
- Reinforce comprehensive and sustainable water management mechanisms, guaranteeing access to the population and to ecosystems.
- Recover water basins and landscapes capabilities through conservation, restoration, and durable exploitation of natural heritage.
- Stop and reverse the loss of natural resources, as well as water, air and soil pollution.