Project through PPP in co-investment mode for up to 38 years consisting of the design, executive project, construction, equipment and operation of an urban electric train-type mass transportation system, which is intended to be developed within the general railway communication route, corresponding to line I, between Guadalajara and Tlajomulco de Zúñiga, within the concession right of way, between km I-266+500 and km I-287+667, having an approximate length of 21.16 kilometers.
The main features are:
- Length: 21.16 kilometers approximately.
- Origin: Las Juntas in the limits of Guadalajara and San Pedro Tlaquepaque.
- Destination: Tlajomulco de Zúñiga.
- Travel time (for each direction): approximately 35 minutes, conditional on operation.
- Max speed: 80km/h
- Commercial speed: 34-40 km/h, conditional on operation.
- Line operator: SITEUR (Urban Electric Train System)
- Exclusive public transport demand: 117 thousand/trips/day (2022 update)
- Demand growth above the AMG: TMCA (1990-2015) = 7.20%
- Technological alternative: urban electric train.
- Passenger track: double and new. The tracks must be parallel to the loading track and be planted within the existing right of way. 115 lb/yd rail, 1% slope, maximum and minimum radius of curvature in line of 286.48 m.
- Via load: unique and existing.
- Type of track: track compatible with regulation with the regulatory law of the railway service.
- Stations: 8
- Power supply
- CFE electrical capacity: 60 Megavolt amps Mva.
- Traction substations: 6 and 7 of 2.15-2.5 Mw (depending on whether the catenary supplies 750 or 1500 Vdc).
- Estimated demand for CFE: 6 Mw.
- Control center: In the patio and workshops of line 4 that will be located in the municipal capital of the municipality of Tlajomulco de Zúñiga.
- Collection: integration with the Mi Transporte collection system.
- Signaling: fiber optic network, redundancy with radio communication, direct telephony (Pbx), passenger information system, digital train signaling and control systems, MDF (main site), access network (horizontal wiring) IDF's in stations, system video surveillance (CCTV), station paging system.
The performance of the works under the co-investment contract is carried out in two periods and three stages.