PPP project, co-investment modality for up to 38 years: Design, executive project, construction, equipment and operation of mass transportation system of urban electric train type, to be developed within the general railroad communication track, corresponding to line I, between Guadalajara and Tlajomulco de Zúñiga, within the concessioned right-of-way, between km I-266+500 and km I-287+667, with an approximate length of 21.16 kilometers.
- Origin: Las Juntas in the limits of Guadalajara and San Pedro Tlaquepaque;
- Destination: Tlajomulco de Zúñiga;
- Line operator: SITEUR (Urban Electric Train System);
- Exclusive public transport demand: 117 thousand/trips/day (2022 update);
- Demand growth above AMG: CAGR (1990-2015) = 7.20%;
o Passenger track: double and new. Tracks should be parallel to the freight track and deployed within the existing right-of-way. 115 lb/yd rail, 1% maximum grade and minimum in-line curvature radius of 286.48 m (1,000 ft).
o Freight track: single, existing track.
o Type of track: gauge compatible with regulation with regulatory law of rail service.
- Stations: 8
- Power supply:
o CFE electrical capacity: 60 Megavolt amperes Mva;
o Traction substations: 6 and 7 of 2.15-2.5 Mw (depending on whether the catenary supplies 750 or 1500 Vdc);
o Estimated demand for CFE: 6 Mw;
- Control center: In the yard and workshops of line 4, which will be located in the municipal capital of the municipality of Tlajomulco de Zúñiga.
- Collection: integration with the Mi Transporte collection system.
- Signaling: fiber optic network, redundancy with radio communication, direct telephony (Pbx), passenger information system, signaling and digital train control systems, MDF (main site), access network (horizontal cabling), IDF's in stations, video surveillance system (CCTV), paging system in stations.
Completion in two periods and three stages.
FIRST AMENDING AGREEMENT (Nov. 18th, 2022). SECOND AMENDMENT AGREEMENT (Sep. 1st, 2023). THIRD AMENDING AGREEMENT (Oct. 4th, 2023).
(*) Project with Banobras and/or National Infrastructure Fund (Fonadin) involvement or support.