The objective of the project is to maximize the economic value of the hydrocarbon reserves for the Lakach Field, located in the Lakach contractual area, and contemplates recovering a volume of gas of 847.90 MMMpc, which represents a recovery factor of 64.67% of the 2P reserve of the field, as well as recovering a volume of condensate by transporting and processing the produced gas equivalent to 3.58 MMb. It should be noted that the Lakach Field does not present a possible reserve.
For the exploitation of the field, the following activities are considered:
• Recovery and completion of the 6 development wells already drilled and currently temporarily plugged, as well as the recovery and major repair of the Lakach 2DL appraisal well, which is also plugged.
• Construction, installation and interconnection of underwater equipment, through 7 horizontal underwater trees, linked to two production collection centers or manifolds and their control distribution centers.
• Laying of marine pipelines: 1 Gas Pipeline of 18” diameter for 56.6 km from the submarine system to the Offshore Gas Processing Platform, 1 Gas Pipeline of 18” diameter for 16.77 km from the Offshore Gas Processing Platform to the point of sale in land, including its fiscal measurement, 1 pipeline of 4” in diameter by 14.37 km in length for the transport of condensates from the Offshore Gas Processing Platform to the point of sale on land and 1 Umbilical, in two sections, the main and the field one with a total length of 56.60 km. The laying of the pipelines towards the terrestrial part includes their beach arrival.
• Construction or enabling and installation of a Marine Gas Processing Platform for gas collection and conditioning, including compression.
• Activities for the abandonment of wells and facilities.